Thursday, July 30, 2009

Curling Iron

One more quick thing. I have a new bee in my bonnet--a curling iron! While my four year old niece questioned (and probably others are thinking it) why I need a curling iron if I already have curly hair, my hair has a life of its own and very rarely acts like it is supposed to. I got it in my head that a curling iron will let me finally have non-frizzing curls that don't sprout up all over my head.

So on Sunday when Tim and I were at Target, I purchased a Revlon ceramic curling iron, on sale for less than 12 dollars. I had no clue that there were so many options--3/4, 1, 1 1/2 barrel? I have no idea what size curls i want or have--and I could sense that Tim was getting antsy so I just went with the 1--in case you are interested. I haven't used it yet since your hair needs to be dry and I'm always leaving the house with wetish hair, but for that price it got the bee out of my bonnet. Perhaps this weekend I will try it.

Oh, also, I had to get a new ipod because mine was stolen out of my car. Yes, I know I should have had the doors locked, but who knew there was crime in Chestnut Hill? I purchased an Apple Shuffle but this is a new one where apparently you can talk to it and tell it what song you want played. Talking to my ipod is the last thing I will want to do while I'm running and I don't know song names anyway but the guy at the store assured me that I can just keep it on shuffle and not have a conversation with it if I don't want. I am a bit nervous about figuring out how to import my songs to it from my laptop but I should try one of these days. If I do talk to my iPod the first thing I am going to ask is if the Danity Kane Show Stopper song is still there. I swear, I never hear it anymore. I think I may be the only person who likes that one....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter