Friday, April 3, 2009

Sister, Sister




Remember that show with Tia and Tamera and their mom Jackee? Did the parents ever get together? Anyway, I am writing today to say how lucky I am to have the best sisters in the world. While we sometimes have our frustrating moments with each other, these are few and we always bounce back hours, if not minutes later. They know me so well--my quirks, likes, dislikes--soft cantaloupe and peaches, icky people, grape jelly and countless other things that which i won't go through here--and often know what I'm thinking even before I say. When I have children, I can just hope that they are close like we are.

I was just so touched this week when Mel came up to my apartment to go to the gym in the morning and she gave me her gym reimbursement check to help pay for my car door "incident" which happened the night before. She knew I was really upset that it happened and wanted to help me pay for it. She likes to say that "she's not all bad" and that's definitely true.

And today, Tracy suprised me with a lipgloss that we had talked about. She had a gift card at Macy's and bought it for me. I love that she was thinking about me and purchased it bc she knew I would like it.

I don't want you to get the idea that I am touched bc they both spent money on me. These are just two examples of how they think about me and are really just so great. I am lucky to have them.

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet! You have amazing sisters and an amazing family. It was so nice to hang out with everyone today. Lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter