Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Weekend

What a great weekend. Friday night, I went to Dali with S and her friend who was visiting. I really think that the Garlic Shrimp is among my top 5 best foods if I had such a list. That and sangria just puts me in a good mood. On Saturday morning, Piper woke up at 6:45, meaning that I woke up at 6:45 and had to take her out. She can sleep forever during the week but come Saturday, she wakes up bright and early. She was in a great mood on Saturday, even playing fetch with bones and looking through her toy chest. In the afternoon, Tim and I took the train downtown to the jeweler and ordered wedding bands. That was fun and I really love mine. Then, we walked over to Houston's in Faneuil Hall and got this crazy artichoke thing and sushi. Very good. There was this really annoying duo of ladies--one of them from France--who kept saying, "In France..." The American lady kept asking the waitress for things and then pretending that she felt bad asking for all these things when you know darn well that she didn't. Then this man joined them, who I think worked at the restaurant as manager or something. He acted like he owned the place. He was complaining about the wait staff and was like, "these people are so ignorant, they don't know the correct way to do things...." Not that I listened to their entire conversation but I couldn't help hear some stuff.

Then, later on that night for dinner, we went to Vinny's at Night and met S. and her friend there. Looking back, I did a lot of eating this weekend! On Sunday, I went home and we cleaned the upstairs and then B and I went shopping. All in all, a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Testing my Open ID ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Now I am free to comment on all the bees in your bonnet.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter